I am not guilty, can I have a trial?
Everyone has a right to a trial. If you wish to plead not guilty, you will need to appear at the Municipal Court Clerk's office to obtain a pre-trial setting. At the pre-trial hearing setting, you will have the chance to speak to the City Prosecutor and advise whether you would like a trial by Judge or by Jury.

Show All Answers

1. I just received a citation, what do I do?
2. What is deferred disposition?
3. Can I pay my citation online?
4. Can I have some time to pay out my citation?
5. Can I take care of my citation through the mail?
6. Will a Driver Safety Course benefit me?
7. I am not guilty, can I have a trial?
8. Will it cost me any more to have a trial?
9. My child received a citation, can it be kept off the record?