Spaying or Neutering your Pet
Low Cost Spay / Neuter & Vaccination Clinics
3rd Tuesday of each month
This program is open to any individual whose pet needs sterilization or vaccination. The procedures are conducted at the Old Azle Library, located at 609 SE Parkway, by a licensed veterinarian and veterinary technicians by appointment only.
Slots fill fast so call toll free (940) 566-5551. Vaccinations will be given from 10 a.m. to 12 noon on these same dates. No appointment necessary.
|Dogs||Female under 50 lbs||$55|
|Male under 50 lbs||$55|
|Male over 50 lbs||$65|
|Male 80 - 100 lbs||$85|
All spay / neuter pets:
- Must have an appointment for the surgery; drop off time between 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Must have written proof of a current rabies vaccine, or receive the vaccine at the time of surgery for $5
- Must be dropped off in a pet carrier or crate; only one pet per crate
- There is an additional $10 charge for in-season females.
- There is an additional $20 - $40 charge for pregnant females.
- There is an additional $20 - $40 fee for male dogs with only one testicle descended.
- Pets must be younger than five years to obtain an appointment for sterilization.
- Cash or credit is accepted as payment. Sorry, no checks are accepted.
|Cat Vaccinations||Price||Dog Vaccinations||Price|
|FeLV / FIV Test||$20|
- Heartworm test - $20
- Home Again Microchip - $30
Reminder: The State of Texas requires all dogs and cats be vaccinated against rabies by four months of age and on an annual basis. All dogs and cats must receive a second rabies vaccination within one year of receiving their first vaccine, regardless of the type of vaccine used or the age at which the animal was initially vaccinated.