The library welcomes donations of new or like-new books, DVDs, audiobooks, and other materials. All donations should be clean and in good condition and can be brought to the Information Desk during regular library hours. Tax receipts are available upon request. For more information, please call the Library at 817-752-2682 or view our complete donation policy (PDF).
Due to limited sorting space, we request that donors bring no more than one box, per week, per household.
Due to decreased demand, the following items are no longer accepted as donations:
- Items missing a cover or pages
- Items older than 20 years
- Textbooks older than 5 years
- Magazines older than 1 year
- Cassette and VHS tapes
- Music or movie discs not in their original case
- Encyclopedia sets