Help Center
Click to Home

Go To Search
City of Azle
613 SE Parkway
Azle, TX 76020
Ph: (817) 444-2541
Fx: (817) 444-7149
New Trials
If you are found guilty, you may make a written motion to the court for a new trial. The motion must be made within one day after a judgment of guilt has been rendered against you. The judge may grant a new trial if the judge believes justice has not been accomplished in the trial of your case. Only one new trial may be granted for each offense.

If you are found guilty and are not satisfied with the judgment of the court, you have the right to appeal your case. To appeal, you must file an appeal bond with the municipal court within 10 days of the date of the judgment. It must include a bond of twice the amount of fine and costs assessed in court.